Looking ahead to a major remodel or new construction project can appear to be a daunting experience for you and your family. That is why we are here- to manage every aspect of your project from start-to-finish. Contact us NOW for more information, or to get started!
Additional steps that will help us understand your wishes and accomplish your goals:
1. Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles that you have collected, or invite us to your Pinterest® page!
2. Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists.
3. If budget is a concern, come up with a realistic budget you can live with. Frankly, the more you can invest the more good we can do.
4. Take some photos of your existing kitchen (if you’re building, get a set of plans from your architect or builder).
5. Call us to set up an appointment to visit our showroom (we HIGHLY recommend an appointment so we can give you our full and undivided attention, plus we do occasionally close the showroom to check on our projects or to attend training or conferences).
Visiting Our Showroom
The first time you visit our showroom we will . . .
-Show you around, or if you prefer, we’ll let you explore on your own. Either way, we want you to be completely comfortable, and allow you to move at your own pace.
-LISTEN to your needs, and begin developing ideas and solutions.
-Demonstrate the beauty and durability of Wood-Mode cabinetry and other components with you first-hand through our many displays and photos.
-Review and /or assist you in establishing a budget.
-Answer any questions you may have.
If You Like What You See and Hear. . .
-We will come to your home to evaluate your existing kitchen or other room, and discuss your needs.
-We will confirm or adjust your preliminary budget if appropriate, and if we’re in agreement you may choose to pay a design retainer which will allow us to take detailed measurements and produce floor plans, elevations and perspectives of your new room or rooms.
-That design will allow us to produce detailed specifications, make materials selections, and provide exact pricing or allowances as appropriate.
-Upon completion of the design we will meet with you again to present the design and proposal to you, at which time we can discuss any modifications you would like to make.
The Installation Process:
We typically handle the entire project from start to finish using highly skilled cabinet installers, granite fabricators, tile setters, electricians, plumbers, painters, and others as needed. Or if you prefer, we’ll just provide the cabinetry and work with you or your designer or contractor. Whatever you need us to do and whatever makes the most sense, we are here to help you and all those involved in the creation of your new kitchen or other room.