Benefits offered to Design and Building Professionals by Bay Area Kitchens
- Local showroom right here in Clear Lake, Texas so your clients can experience Wood-Mode™ fine custom cabinetry first-hand without leaving the area. Being local also assures you that we will be here for you when you need us.
- Our 30-year reputation of quality right here in the greater Clear Lake, Texas area. We enjoy a long list of satisfied clients, and we’ve been in business since 1983 and at this same location since 1990.
- Detailed drawings, renderings and specifications provide your clients with a clear understanding of their project before any cabinets are ordered, providing assurance and peace of mind that their kitchen will be all that they expected, while protecting you from expensive misunderstandings.
- Our collective experience not only in design, but in all phases of remodeling and construction.
- My design team’s vast experience assures you that your client’s cabinets not only fit the space correctly, but that they integrate well with other elements such as appliances, fixtures and lighting.
- Our collaboration with you and with your clients on the cabinet design, style and color selections as you wish, and the integration of appliances, countertops and other elements into our cabinetry.
- Our use of only the finest materials and craftsmen available, featuring Wood-Mode™ Custom Cabinetry- recognized as the leaders of the custom cabinet industry for over 70 years,
- Our membership and active participation in national and local organizations such as the National Kitchen and Bath Association ™ and The Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan Houston ™.
- Our increasing incorporation of renewable design, energy-efficiency and aging-in-place design practices wherever possible practical.
- Our regular participation in trade shows and seminars to keep us on the cutting edge of design and building technology.
Benefits offered by WOOD-MODE ™
- Over 70-year reputation of leadership and quality in the custom cabinet industry and their commitment to first-class products and services.
- Complete design freedom. Wood-Mode’s capabilities reach far beyond what any local cabinet maker can do, empowering old-world Pennsylvania craftsmen with the latest in cutting-edge technology to produce cabinetry and furniture superior to anything on the local, national or even international market.
- Wood-Mode’s cutting edge true beyond-furniture-quality finish and exquisite craftsmanship.
- Full-extension soft-close drawers, providing full drawer access and less reaching & bending.
- Solid maple dovetailed drawer boxes for strength and durability.
-All adjustable ¾” thick shelving with unique “lock-in-place” steel clips for flexible and safe storage.
- Soft-close doors and drawers, providing a quieter kitchen.
-Fully finished interiors for superior water-resistance, durability and clean-ability (no shelf paper needed).
- Your client’s choice of decorative knobs and / or pulls providing a wide range of decoration and functionality.
- Low-maintenance (clean with damp cloth, or if needed a simple soap and water solution).
- Limited Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty on WOOD-MODE ™ and BROOKHAVEN ™ cabinets.
- Environmental responsibility through their Environmental Stewardship Program (ESP™) Certification by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer’s Association ™.
-Wood-Mode’s unsurpassed reputation for quality craftsmanship and superior customer service. Wood-Mode makes US look good, which makes YOU look good, which makes for SATISFIED REPEAT CLIENTS.
We are committed to continuing our legacy of providing first-class service and products, and would like to further demonstrate our ability and commitment to do just that for you. Please let us know how we can help with your next project.